We are seeking an investment analyst. The successful candidate will provide primary support to the Business Strategy and Investment Teams. This position is designed to allow the successful candidate to work regularly scheduled hours during which they will be trained in the various specialties at Asigma Capital.
The position shall run for a period of eighteen months.
- Create interactive visualizations, models and reports.
- Business strategy development and research.
- Assist with data analysis projects related to the research process.
- Graduate with a first class degree or Student working towards a first class degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics, and Mathematical Sciences.
- Interest in data analytics, business strategy and investment research.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and/or SQL.
- Strong, pro-active communication skills.
- Displays a high level of energy and personal commitment to teamwork.
- Multi-talented and able to take on tasks outside of academic specialties.
Sounds like you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org