We are seeking an analyst to join our team. This role entails providing primary support for projects across the three arms of ASIGMA – Advisory, Data, Capital.
The typical entry into this role commences with a 6-week internship. Upon confirmation, the candidate will be assigned to one of the arms of the business depending on their skill set and experience.
Recruitment is done on a continuous basis.
- Create interactive visualizations, models and report.
- Business strategy development and research.
- Assist with data analysis projects related to the research process.
- Conduct systems analysis.
- A track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance or related field.
- Highly analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small.
- Confident self-starter with ownership mindset and a high sense of urgency.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passion for excellence and delivering client value.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Excellent organisational, project management and follow up skills.
- Be receptive to feedback and willing to learn.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Sounds like you? Email us at email@example.com