- Produce data analytics, research, and market analysis for a given market.
- Travel across the country and engage in project activities.
- Design and conduct customer development activities including surveys, focus groups, product tests and studies to answer key strategic questions.
- Monitor and track competitive developments and marketing practices.
- Identify initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and client experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting market research and writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or organisational transformations.
- 2-4 years of professional experience preferably in strategy consulting, process improvement, management consulting or data analytics.
- A track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance, or related field.
- Highly analytical and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small.
- Confident self-starter with ownership mindset and a high sense of urgency.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passion for excellence and delivering client value.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Excellent organisational, project management and follow up skills.
- Be receptive to feedback and willing to learn.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour in times of high stress.
Sounds like you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org