This project involved working with Bold, an award winning african fashion retail outlet that houses over thirty designers from Uganda, Kenya, Burundi. Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa and Tunisia. In Kampala, Bold is located in the prestigious Acacia Mall. Similarly, the company has a retail outlet in Kigali.
The main objectives of the project were:
- To review the existing pricing model and derive alternatives.
- To develop a legal solution to dealing with existing supplier contracts.
The project involved working with Bold, an award winning fashion retail outlet.
- Conducted an accounting process review.
- Pointed out setbacks and loopholes in the current pricing model.
- Formulated, ranked and assessed impact of alternative pricing strategies on cash flows.
- Recommended the most appropriate pricing model based on analysis of all formulated pricing strategies.
- Offered legal advice on enforcement of pricing strategy in the contracts with affected stakeholders.
There has been a surge in demand for Afro themed attire.
- Conducted successful negotiations with the client’s suppliers.
- Our client was able to successfully implement the recommended pricing strategy both in the country location and branches abroad.