This project involved provision of consultancy services to Karveli Food prior to the company making an entry in to the food & beverages, bread, confectioneries, and ice-cream market. The main objective of the project was to develop a market entry strategy. Other objectives were to carry out the following:
- Supplier and supply-chain analysis.
- Product analysis and sourcing.
- Market analysis.
Our client intends to open up a high end restaurant in Kampala.
- Conducted a market and industry study of the different products that the client intends to offer at the restaurant.
- Developed a market entry strategy that included assessment of technical requirements, marketing plan, management plan, and operations plan.
- The operations plan highlighted action plans for sourcing raw materials, hiring labour, quality control, and an implementation timeline.
- We carried out optimal branch mapping of several potential branches of the restaurant.
- Our team developed business cases for different branches.
- The market survey we conducted played a major role in informing Karveli Food’s market entry approach.
- Karveli Foods not only opened to positive reviews but has also managed to become one of the most popular high end restaurants in Kampala.